Wednesday, March 15

The Unexpected ( Dad-son conversation)

 Hi guys , 

 Good Evening or Good Afternoon ,when ever you are reading .

Today the truth has been known to my dad, like he saw all the past photos and videos  of me any my few friends  smoking and drinking and having fun.

text

So after watching all of that he send me few photos and asked about it . The moment I saw the messages , I felt like this is the last day of my peaceful life and starting to worry about it but the unexpected happened when like as soon as I saw the messages I called him and said the girls are only my friends not  my girlfriends and I was smoking only to look cool and all the reasons I did is because of this and that all , I was also justifying all my reasons. 

The unexpected happened when he spoke the first word of his mouth was HOW ARE YOUR STUDIES GOING , like he didn't care of all that I did and furthered told my that THAT WAS YOUR PAST AND DON'T LET IT AFFECT YOUR PRESENT. All the words came out of his mouth came out as an arrow and hit my mind and heart .

After hearing that, at first I was shocked because I never in the million years my dad will understand me and my decisions  or whatever I did, but he did and then he told me to study hard  and be healthy and hung the call.

Like why I am telling you guys is that because the way , we think about out parents is not always  
 100 % correct so keep loving them .

But deep down I feel like all this things shouldn't be known by the parents but understand this that anything  bad about you shouldn't be known by your dad or family through an outsider because it is gonna hurt them a lot than it did to my dad in  case of mine.






Thanks a lot guys.  

                                                                                      Good Bye 
                                                                                      Keep Smiling ☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment