Wednesday, March 15

Intro ( Not me but you )

 Hi guys, 

Good evening / Good afternoon or whenever you are reading.

So yes ok , I am somebody to whomever you relate to ( but mostly you will relate to yourself if you are a  student or a common man ) , who has to struggle for each and every day without any leave to stay alive like I won't die without having food for a day or something like that but who is not free to do anything because of the boundary he has to be maintained , which is not drawn by his or her will but by others like family and friends....

I am 21 years of old with an undergraduate degree in my hands and started preparing for my CAT exams ahead of 2023.

So every night before going to bed ( like my age is 21) till now I never felt I utilized the day to the fullest extend of my ability and for that reason I fell ashamed of myself . I feel like I am wasting my parents money , making them disappointed and unhappy and all the negative thoughts that can occur. 

It is not like I am not doing any hard work but I am, yet it happens .

Hopefully as all says your hard work pays off , let's hope for good that's the only thing we can hope for.


Thank you all guys and see you next time.

                                                                                          Good Bye

                                                                                          Keep smiling  ☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment